Pure Blackberry Honey
A Stunning Wild Berry Honey
Sitting on the slopes of mount mancayo lies, the mancayo natural park, over eleven thousand hectares of pristine flora.. containing within it, blackberries.
In the late summer, the berries mature & soften allowing the bees to feed off the juice which they take back to the hive and produce this stunning rare honey.
Introducing our blackberry honey - 100% pure and natural.
Blackberry honey is a gourmet honey with a rich dark appearance and a smooth and creamy texture. This honey is fruity, crisp and sweet, with a slight berry tang. It has a delicate flowery aroma to complement its normally mild taste.
This honey has a relatively high fructose content, meaning it is slower to crystallise than many other varieties of raw honey. Blackberry honey is rich in vitamins: A, B1, B2, B3, C, D and E.
It is also abundant in minerals: calcium, potassium, phosphorus, iron, sodium, magnesium, manganese, zinc, selenium, and other trace minerals.
- Reducing The Duration of Diarrhoea - According to the NCBI consumption of raw honey has been shown to reduce the severity & duration of diarrhoea.
- Preventing Acid Reflux - Research has shown that honey lining the oesophagus and stomach can help reduce the upward flow of undigested food and stomach acid.
- Fighting Infections - Blackberry honey is an excellent antiseptic which helps to dry out wounds, aiding in the hindrance of the growth of fungi and bacteria.
- Relieving cold and cough symptoms - according to the World Health Organisation (WHO) raw honey may have proven benefits in relieving cold and cough symptoms.
- Rich In Antioxidants - Like all our honey, Pure Blackberry honey is rich in helpful antioxidants. These include flavonoids and organic acids.
- Can Lower Triglycerides - Triglycerides are associated with insulin resistance and are a major driver of type 2 diabetes and other diseases including cancer. Multiple studies have linked regular honey consumption with lower triglyceride levels, especially when it is used to replace refined and processed sugar.
With its rich flavour and superior taste it is a favourite when used in granola and flapjacks along with porridge and as a topping on some breakfast items.
Not sure about the taste? Why not purchase our beautiful 45g mini jar to sample the taste!
Produce of Spain
Have tried most Maters honeys and this is in my top 5. You can really taste the blackberry. Expensive but so worth it for the taste and health benefits.
10 out of 10
I love the beautiful smooth fruity blackberry honey you can taste the blackberry notes delicious 😋
Nice and unique flavour, nice to change up your flavour palette!
Excellent taste love it