Four Brands Giveaway Terms & Conditions
1.Open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 16 or over, except employees of Cherry Tree Preserves, Dorset Cereals, Bertinet Bakery, Maters & Co and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
2.Promotion Period: Enter between 08:00 on 20th November and Ends 12:00 on 24th November 2020.
3a. To enter via Facebook: Locate the promotional post on the Cherry Tree Preserves, Dorset Cereals, Bertinet Bakery or Maters & Co Facebook. Leave a comment on one of the promotional posts and include who you would share the bundle with. Entries will be disqualified if they do not comply with the restrictions on content as set out in clause 8. You must “Like” the Cherry Tree Preserves, Dorset Cereals, Bertinet Bakery or Maters & Co Facebook pages to enter and to be selected as a winner.
3b. To enter via Instagram: Locate the promotional post on the Cherry Tree Preserves, Dorset Cereals, Bertinet Bakery or Maters & Co Instagram pages. Follow @cherrytreepreserves, @bertinetbakery, @dorsetcereals and @matersandco. Like the promotional post on one of the Instagram pages. Tag a friend in the same post. Entries will be disqualified if they do not comply with the restrictions on content as set out in clause 8. You must “Follow” the Cherry Tree Preserves, Dorset Cereals, Bertinet Bakery or Maters & Co Instagram pages to enter and to be selected as a winner.
4. No purchase necessary however internet access, a Facebook account or Instagram account are required.
5. No maximum entries per person per draw, maximum 1 prize bundle as stated per person per draw.
6. Prize: 4x Cherry Tree Preserves, marmalade and curds. 4x Bertinet Bakery sourdough loaves. 4x Dorset Cereals boxes of cereal from the Ultimate Muesli & Granola range. 1x 325g jar of Cambridgeshire Summer and 1x 325g jar of Spanish Wild Thyme of Maters & Co honey. Prizes cannot be exchanged for other items or cash alternatives.
7. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoters reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. Prize is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
8. Entries will be deemed invalid if they: a. contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content; b. represent a danger to health and safety; c. promote drugs or drug culture; d. refer to brands other than those of the Promoters; e. Include images of children; f. include trademarks, logos or copyrighted material not owned by the entrant or used without the right holder’s prior written permission (including famous names, company names etc.); g. include the names of any individual without their express permission; or h. in the reasonable opinion of the Promoters, cause any widespread or serious offence (taking into account prevailing community views or standards).
9. Prize Draw Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoters during the Promotion Period will be submitted into a prize draw to be conducted by an independent body taking place at 10:00 on 25th November 2020.
10. Winner Notification: The provisional winner will be notified by a post on the Promoters pages on the 27th November 2020. Winners will have 5 working days from the date of initial contact to respond confirming compliance with these terms and eligibility to win their prize. If a winner does not respond with appropriate confirmations within the specified timeframe that winner will be disqualified and the prize will be offered to a reserve winner selected in a prize draw to be conducted by an independent body. Any reserve winner may have less time to respond to the initial notification.
11. Further prize details: a. the communication to the winner will describe winning the ‘Epic Winter Breakfast’ and an address will be requested where to send it to. b. The winner must comply with the rules.
12. The decision of the Promoters are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Data Protection: The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the prize draw and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
14. Winners agree to take part in publicity in connection with this promotion. If winners do not want their name to be published they should inform the Promoter when accepting their prize.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram, and that Facebook or Instagram has no liability for any element of this promotion.
16. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries, or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery/ receipt. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise, or for errors in contact details supplied by entrants.
17. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, third parties, syndicates, macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full, will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition to generate additional entries in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
18. The Promoter and its associated agencies cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this promotion. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
19. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoters may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the draw, and invalidate any affected entries.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
21. By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Promoters: Cherry Tree Preserves, Dorset Cereals, Bertinet Bakery and Maters & Co.